A simple Rental Board for those interested in on-mountain residential rentals.
Canadian Rockies Realty simply puts owners who have an interest in renting their property annually or seasonally in contact prospective tenants by posting on this rental board. Owners optionally give the renters exclusive-use rights or arrangements whereby owners reserve the right for negotiated use-periods. The advantage? Guaranteed fixed lease income, and owners know their tenants.Rental clients interested in living on-resort all year around or seasonally can achieve direct contact with the owners interested in exploring such rentals through the information provided below. This is also a way for interested buyers to test-drive Mountain Living before purchasing. Some renters go the exclusive route, others with flexibility negotiate leases based on pre-arranged and negotiated, exclusive weeks allowing owners some property use as well.
If you are an owner or renter and have an interest in entering this market place, please contact Canadian Rockies Realty to post your contact information below. Owner/Tenant contact information, property and objectives will be placed on the page below, interested parties should feel free to be in direct contact with each other.
Last updated: May 16, 2013
1. Available starting Oct. 1, 2013: Lock off unit in the Glacier Lodge, 3rd floor facing the ski hill. The lock off unit includes a king size bedroom, kitchenette, private deck and full bath. Alternatively, there is a bedroom available that has access to the main condo (full kitchen, laundry, living room), which would be shared accomodation. Building has fitness room, sauna, hot tub and steam room. Terms depending on length of lease. Please contact email@example.com.
2. Available May 1, 2013 until December 1st: One OR Two bedroom unit in Mountaineer Lodge facing the mountains. This is a 4th floor unit so the one bedroom is a lock-off with its own bath, fridge/microwave and private deck while the main unit (A side) is two bedroom with private deck, in-suite laundry and full kitchen. Either unit will have full access to all common areas including fitness room, sauna and hot tub. Terms depending on length of lease; great rates for fully qualified renters (i.e. references). Maid services available through Bellstar at very reasonable cost. Please e-mail Tom at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. 2 bed Aspens unit available from mid-April for rent: Hot-tub, deck furniture and BBQ included to enjoy the spring/summer weather. Also available to reserve for the 2013/2014 ski season - great ski-in, ski-out location just behind the trails. Please email email@example.com for more information.
4. Plan Ahead - Available for Next Ski Season (2013-14) & Beyond: Full-sized 2-Bdr Aspens unit on sunny side. Fully furnished with high-end finishing and family-friendly amenities: hottub, sat tv, leather furniture, heated flrs, queen bunk, laundry and ski-in access. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Available May 1, 2013: 2 bedroom (1 bed plus lock-off) in Palliser Lodge, fully furnished. Two full bathrooms and a large Kitchcen. Looking for long-term renters. Please Contact: email@example.com
1. 2013/2014 Ski Season: Interested in renting on-hill accomodation for the upcoming ski season, for five months, all inclusive, starting in December. Preferably a two bedroom unit for two people, but open to other possibilities. We have rented in previous years in the Glacier and Aspens. Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. From the middle of June to the middle of October: I am a Project Coordinator working on a project just east of Golden and I am looking for a fully furnished 1 – 2 bedroom unit from the middle of June to the middle of October. Please reply to email@example.com and include rates, pictures and location of the unit.